Thursday, October 16, 2008

News!!!

Some things of note:

1. November 7-9th there are going to be Manhunt nationals in Toronto. Essentially, the Waterloo and Montreal groups are heading down to Toronto for a whole bunch of big games.

I am definitley going to go, and I am wondering if anybody else wants to come. I have not got final details, but this should be a good heads up.

2. I have no idea where to put the next game.

I'm thinking either the hospital, or behind K&Y (across from the music hall). But I am totally open to suggestions. There have got to be some good boundaries downtown.

3. how does a 6:00 game in the field behind wal-mart suit everybody, possibly 2 weeks from now. We could also try a 6:00 game at the railway tracks if it was a success.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the K&Y idea because then I could come for the end (3rd or 2nd game), but I might be able to make the last game if it's somewhere else.

Unknown said...

P.S. the 6 game sounds great, I'll definitely go to that.

P.P.S. am I the only person that actually comes to the blogger page?

Alex said...

I show up sometimes too...

and it seems you have been vetoed by the coin. Though if the hospital is no good we may move to downtown.